- 2006 KIA Picanto LX (M/T 1.1L)
- P250,000 (fixed)
- less than 30,000 kms
- 10km/l gas consumption (with supporting documents)
- Power steering only
- Manual door locks and windows
- Full maintenance records from Rapide (every 5,000kms)
- Valid Comprehensive Insurance (until October 2010)
- Valid LTO Registration (until September 2010)
- Private reseller, no trade-ins
It averages 10kms per liter of gas in real life and we have the numbers to prove it. Many dealers give inflated numbers like with the Honda Jazz that's claimed to run at 30 km/l but in reality can only do 18 km/l. When I bought the Picanto I was told it could do 24km/l. Yeah right.
Believe it or not we've listed all gasoline refills since we got the car in 2006 and we've used only the best type of fuel (V-Power, Gold, and Blaze) around 80% of the time. Again, we have the list to prove it.
Body is fresh: no deformities, never figured in an accident or even in a fender bender. There's a thin scratch near the back and a few on the front bumper because of neighborhood kids. No rattling or knocking from the engine or from the underchassis, guaranteed.
Comprehensive insurance and LTO registration are valid until October and September 2010, respectively.
Questions? Please post them in the comments section or on the chat board to the right. =)